California Institute of the Healing Arts & Sciences
1. Draw the “Module of the Mind,” example learned at the Institute to be used during our “Initial Consultation." What is the purpose of drawing this for our client?
2. Name Five Characteristics of the Subconscious Mind
4. Name FOUR Mind-Body Techniques that can be used along, or in a session.
5. Why do we use the "program method," rather than the single session method?
6. Describe how Wisdom Center Technologies is different from other types of therapy, including basic hypnotherapy and psychotherapy?
7. How many Dissolving Techniques do we use? Name each, the purpose, and how each is used.
8. Draw the “Shield of Protection.”
b. How does it work?
Why you would give it to a client? How would you make sure they remembered to utilize it several times a day?
9. List Ten Behavioral Instructions that can be used for your client, and why you would use them.
10. Name Five Stress Reducing Behavioral Changes a client can do for themselves.
11. What session do we usually introduce the “Interactive Process?”
What is the purpose of using it?
13. Give Three Examples of Acid forming foods.
14. Give Three Examples of Alkaline forming foods.
15. Essay question: Discuss how knowing and understanding your body type, keeping your body, mind and emotions in balance can drastically change your life. How would you subtly communicate these concepts to your client"
16. Essay question: Male 57 has diabetes; doctor tells him that he has to lose weight. He has strong sugar cravings and drinks too much alcohol. What would you do on the first session?
17. Essay question: A 13-year-old female with childhood obesity. Single parent family and poor eating habits and is addicted to junk food. How many sessions? What techniques would be used each session?
18. Essay question: Other than avoiding spicy foods, what behavioral instructions would you give a client experiencing intense anger?
19. Essay Question: What is the MOST important aspect of the Free Consultation to remember NOT TO DO and why?
20. Essay Question: Female, 49, works from home, extreme emotional sensitivity, lonely, coming for therapy because she is severely overweight. How many sessions? How would you begin therapy; what would you do on the first two sessions? Which mind-body techniques would you use throughout the sessions. Discuss different behavioral instructions you might give this client. How much would you charge?
Multiple Choice (Choose One) For each of the following Questions, click the letter which is the correct answer.
True or False (Click the correct answer.)
Fill in the Blank
53. To keep track of a client’s progress during a series of behavioral coaching sessions, measurable
and need to be in place and understood by the client.
54. Ideally, a person should have deep at least twice a day.
55. Three key elements that affect the outcome of behavioral coaching are the client’s:
of their behavior, desire to , at a level.
56. From an Ayurvedic view point the root of all disease is
57. Anytime you add a when presenting your program to a potential client; your
effectiveness goes up 75%.
58. Part of building a successful practice is holding your clients responsible and accountable for
consistently completing their instructions.
59. If a client says they have been to do the Behavioral Instructions it usually means that
they haven’t been doing them.
60. How many ways are there to remove a block or obstacle ?
61. What are they? Please describe each process.
62. Name 7 personal qualities a person must posses to succeed as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Life Coach,
Behavioral Therapist, or a Holistic Health Practitioner.
Your content has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later