California Institute of the Healing Arts and Sciences offers a popular online holistic health practitioner course that takes less than a year, ten months to be precise to complete. Earn four certificates at once including a life coaching certificate, hypnotherapist certificate, behavioral therapist certificate and of course, a holistic health practitioner certificate. Pursue your path as a wellness professional. Stop waiting and letting life pass you by and start today!
Earn A Holistic Health Practitioner Certificate
This course is perfect for those that are drawn to healing others using holistic methods which differentiate from western medicine's approach to health care. Rather than determining which genes are responsible as we normally do in western medicine, holistic medicine considers how individuals contribute to their health through their own beliefs and lifestyles choices. In addition, holistic medicine views illness or injury within the context of social, environmental, and personal circumstance, which can very well burden the individual who is ill. On the contrary, holistic health also assumes that the patient has the power to cope, rehabilitate, adapt, and recover whereas western medicine mostly relies on an individual’s medical history and genetic makeup. If you’re interested in helping people recover by making them more powerful with mind, body, soul, then this is a perfect program for you. This California approved academic program provides the highest quality education available regarding holistic approaches to healing the mind, body and spirit.
Holistic health practitioners may use all forms of health care but instead of solely prescribing medications, they will look at all of the potential factors that can be causing an individual's ailments including health problems, sleep habits, diet, stress, personal problems and spiritual practices. They take their entire lifestyle into account and, while they may still prescribe certain medications to help relieve symptoms, they will also recommend certain behavioral modifications to help prevent recurring ailments.
Achieve optimum health naturally with The California Institute of the Healing Arts and Sciences courses that are designed to activate the body's self healing processes and to manage as well as restore the physical, biochemical, mind and emotions in response to illness and stress. As a holistic health practitioner, you will help clients achieve this balance by implementing and encompassing a variety of natural healing methods that promote relaxation, circulation, balance and overall improvement of the body’s natural rhythms.
Holistic Health Practitioner Program Highlights
In our course you will learn everything you need to become a responsible holistic health practitioner which includes:
● Learning and understanding diseases and how to treat them in a holistic way by finding the underlying causes of the illness, rather than treating the symptoms with surgery or drugs like conventional medicine would normally do.
● Learning about the seven layers of consciousness that make up the path of spiritual development. The first three states, waking consciousness, deep sleep, and the dreaming state of sleep, are known to every human being with a functional nervous system. The finishing four levels, transcendental consciousness, cosmic consciousness,god consciousness and unity consciousness, only become available through the regular practice of meditation.
● Individual polarities which work with life energy in all of its forms. This method uses comprehensive systems of energy work,exercise, nutritional guidance and counseling to bring the body to a state of balance, harmony and good health.
● Symmetry of the body to help relieve pain. Similar to yoga, but with stretching and strengthening that’s tailored to the misalignments of the individual's body to correct their body’s balance and provide pain relief.
● Dream Analysis, which is the practice of interpreting symbols, words, objects and people that appear during sleep cycles to find meaning. This is one of the oldest forms of physical and psychological healing.
● Understanding the difference between hypnosis versus meditation and how to utilize each in specific scenarios to provide relief and balance.
● Balancing of the five senses including touch, taste, sign, smell and sound to achieve balance and wellbeing every day.
● Hypnosis tactics used for reducing stress and anxiety before and after a surgical procedure
● Holistic Pain Management
● Color Therapy, an alternative remedy that uses light and color to treat an individual's physical and mental health by balancing energy centers in the body known as chakras.
● Bio Energy Healing or Bio Energy Therapy is the method of channeling life force energy to an individual to clear, balance and energize their energy field.
● Holistic Remedies for allergies, migraines and menopause.
Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the entire individual (mind, body, emotion and spirit) to provide complete health and wellness. Becoming a holistic health practitioner will allow you to assist people to heal themselves in a sense, providing a treatment that involves fixing the cause of their condition as opposed to simply alleviating the symptoms that are coming to light on the surface.
Become A Holistic Health Practitioner
This is an exciting time to pursue a holistic health education! Newer healing modalities that were once dismissed are now being researched, respected and accepted throughout society. People are taking responsibility and interest in their own personal wellness and looking to trained professionals to provide them with a wholesome, holistic path.
If you are interested in becoming a holistic health practitioner, The California Institute of the Healing Arts and Sciences program will provide everything you need to achieve your goals in order to take great care of your clients. Take classes online and learn from holistic experts including established life coaches, hypnotherapists, behavioral therapists, and experienced holistic health practitioners, who will share their secrets from their successful practice.As well as powerful step by step guidance that will help you grow and become a successful holistic health practitioner. Since many holistic health practitioners practice independently, these skills will ultimately become priceless tools of your trade that you will use on a daily basis.
Accredited Holistic Health Practitioner Program
The California Institute of the Healing Arts and Sciences program is a California approved academic program that awards those who complete it with a State of California Approved diploma. Start your holistic health practitioner career off right with professional training that teaches important holistic techniques and methods, while also providing the credentials that you will need to become successful in the world of holistic health care!
Holistic Health Practitioner Salary
As of July 21, 2020, the average annual salary for a Holistic Health Practitioner in the United States was at about $54,910. This equates to roughly $4,576 per month, $1,056 per week, $26 per hour. This is only the recorded average annual pay as holistic health practitioners have the ability to make upwards of $125,000 per year and as little as $28,000 a year. When it comes to salary for holistic health practitioners, there are some variables to consider such as: working for an employer, self employment (most have private practices), years of experience, business location, clientele and the overall energy you put in, whether it's full or part time.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are waiting for a sign... THIS IS IT. At the start of a new year and new decade maybe now's the time to invest in yourself and take you career and you life in a rewarding new direction.
CLICK HERE to enroll.
Register today and start your amazing journey to becoming a Certified Online Holistic Health Practitioner.
Healing Mind, Body & Emotions Naturally.
Call us at (916) 484-1700 or
email us direct: email@example.com
*Training the future healers of tomorrow*